Healthouse Sun S.L.
Urb. La Boladilla Baja,
Crta. Cádiz KM 163,500
Número de registro 29
Raúl Huerga Kanzler
Phone: +34 – 951 082 090
E-Mail: > email@example.com
VAT-ID: CIF B 93293827
Turism Nº: H/MA/0156 – A/MA/00884
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS) under http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Consumers have the opportunity to use this platform for the settlement of their dispute.
Sources of images and graphics used:
Archive Healthouse Las Dunas, Sandra Huerga Kanzler, Grdar, Imagenconsulting.
Conditions of Use
References and links:
To facilitate access, links are sometimes provided to the internet pages of third parties. You must read and accept the conditions of use of these pages before using them. You also accept that Healthouse Sun S.L. has no control over the content of such pages and bears no responsibility for material generated or published on such pages. Furthermore, a link to such a page does not imply that Healthouse Sun S.L. recommends the page or the products or services displayed on it. Healthouse Sun S.L. expressly declares that the corresponding link was free of illegal content at the time it was created. Healthouse Sun S.L. has no influence whatsoever on the current and future design, contents or authorships of linked pages. For this reason, Healthouse Sun S.L. hereby disassociates itself expressly from all content on linked pages that were changed after the link was created. This declaration refers to all links and references included on our website as well as those posted by third parties. Responsibility for illegal, incorrect, or incomplete contents and especially for damages resulting from the use or non-use of the information displayed in such a way lies solely with the operator of the referenced website, and not the party that simply provided the link.
If the website offers the possibility of entering personal or business data (e-mail addresses, names, addresses), this data is submitted by the user expressly on an voluntary basis. The use and payment of all offered services is permitted – insofar as technically possible and reasonable – without specifying such data or by using anonymized data or an alias.
This website uses an open source software for statistical evaluation of user access. Thatfore the software uses so-called cookies, text files that are stored on the user’s computer and enable an analysis of the use of the website by the user. The information generated by the cookie on the use of this website is stored on the provider’s server in Spain. The IP address is anonymised immediately after being processed and before it is stored. Users can prevent the installation of such cookies by adjusting the setting of their browser software accordingly.
Revocation, amendments, corrections and updates:
Upon request, the user has the right to receive information concerning the personal data stored about him at any time, free of charge. Moreover, he is entitled to the correction of incorrect data, and the blocking and deletion of his personal data, insofar as there is no legal obligation to retain such data.
General terms and conditions:
Because of national ley, Healthouse Las Dunas can´t accept payment in cash over 2500 EUR. For more information please contact 951 082 090.
Services, rates, payment:
1. The booking is legally binding once we have sent a confirmation of reservation.
2. The booking must be cancelled in writing for the contract to be effectively rescinded. In the case of last-minute bookings, 1 day after receipt of the confirmation of reservation
3. Visitors or persons accompanying guests/patients may stay in the hotel for up to three days in agreement with the reservation department. From the fourth day onwards they will be treated as guests of the healthcenter and the general rates will be charged. They will also be required to consult a doctor.
4. Only one package may be booked per stay. No reimbursement can be made for unused services included in a package. The individual contents of the packages cannot be altered.
1. Cancellation fees will be charged as follows: Guests can cancel their booking up to 21 days prior to their arrival date in writing only without incurring any costs. In the case of last-minute bookings, 1 day after receipt of the confirmation of reservation.
After this, they will be charged the following cancellation fees: I: 20 to 14 days before arrival = € 500 per person II: 13 to 7 days before arrival = € 750 per person III: from the 7th day before arrival = € 1,500 & the rest of the total amount 24 h before arrival.
Guests who have already started their stay can only shorten the length of their stay against payment of a fee (x daily rate/rates). Guests who depart before the end of their stay or arrive late will be charged the corresponding daily rate.
2. In case of non-compliance with the healthcenter rules, Healthouse Las Dunas is entitled to terminate the treatment at the guests cost.
3. No refunds are made for meals not taken.
Services, rates, payment:
1. All services are invoiced according to the currently valid price list. Earlier rates and conditions will become invalid on publication of this price list.
2. The majority of rates are inclusive on reservation confirmations. Rates subject to VAT are automatically adapted should the underlying VAT rate change.
3. At the beginning of each subsequent week at Healthouse Las Dunas, a further payment of € 1,500 is required.
4. The guest will be billed directly according to the rates specified in this price list even if the invoice is presented to an organization providing financial support or to a private insurance company for refund.
1. Guests do not have the right to the use of a specific room number, but to a room in the category booked.
2. The booked room will be available from 4.00 pm on the day of arrival. If the guest/patient wishes to arrive before 4.00 pm, the hotel will charge an additional day.
3. On the day of departure, the room must be vacated by 11.00 am, otherwise this day will be charged additionally.
4. The reservation department should be contacted for extensions to a guest stay beyond the reserved and confirmed duration as well as for all other changes to the booked stay. This is usually subject to a change of room.
5. Guests admitted to the healthcenter for the first time are requested to present a valid passport/ID on arrival.
1. Healthouse Sun S.L. cannot accept any liability for lost valuables, in particular for jewellery, documents or cash. The hotel recommends that guests use the built-in safe in their room.
2. Guests use the Healthouse Las Dunas parking garage and parking spaces at their own risk.
1. The minimum age for treatment at Healthouse Las Dunas is 18 years.
2. A strict ban on smoking and on the consumption of alcohol is enforced at Healthouse Las Dunas, both throughout the healthcenter premises as well as in guests rooms.
3.Please do not wear sports clothes or a bathrobe in the salon or dining room. You are requested to wear European swimwear (bikini, swimsuit, bathing trunks) in the swimming pool area.
4.The outdoor pool is open from 9:30 am until the sun goes down. For the overview and security are the set winter & summer timetables strictly guilty for the life guard and pool attendant. The use of the outdoor pool apart from this timetable is done on the own responsability of the guest.
5.Pets are not allowed.
6.Healthouse Las Dunas is situated on sloping terrain and is therefore only suitable to a limited extent for guests who have mobility problems or are reliant on a wheelchair.
7.Compliance with the regulations set out in the healthcenter rules is of vital importance for the success of your treatment at Healthouse Las Dunas. This also applies to the instructions given by medical staff, nursing staff and other senior personnel.
8.In case of repeated non-compliance with these rules or instructions, the healthcenter & hotel management reserves the right to discontinue treatment. The costs must be paid by the guest/patient.
Our team is always there for you if you do have any doubts or questions.
+34 951 082 090