• Healthouse: Minimum stay: 7 days
In just one week you will make the experience of the Naturhouse base method discovering a new way of life which is healthier for your body and mind.
The program includes medical visits, natural therapies and a range of personalized treatments to make you feel better.
- Medical Check-up on arrival and departure day
- Clinical analysis of blood and urine
- General medical consultation
- Daily consultation with entitled dietitian
- Consultation with an expert in emotional coaching
- DEXA Analysis ( body composition analysis )
- Natural dietary supplements
- Introductory class, assessment and advise from and with your personal trainer
- Water and tea according to your prescription
- Healthouse diet (gourmet full board with 5 meals per day – 1300 kcal)
- 2x therapeutic treatment (shiatsu, reiki, deep body massage, relaxing wraps, a.o.)
- 1x body massage
- 1x cellulite massage
- 1x lymphatic drainage
- Spa access as prescribed (sauna, roman bath, steam bath, hydrotherapy pool, foot bath, thermal showers, cold pool, ice fountain, jet loungers)
- Professional activities like Yoga, Pilates are at your disposal with extra charge
- Classes of the “Healthouse Academy”
- 2 sessions INDIBA:
The INDIBA®Deep Beauty method is an exclusive patented technology that optimizes the ion exchange so that the cells regain their natural function. The skin tissue recovers its elasticity, the method decreases fat and improves oxygenation. It has highly beneficial effects regarding the Body level: modeling of the silhouette, bending tensile action, anti-cellulite effect, anti-stress effect and antiflaccidity.
- Personalized health plan (Naturhouse Book) for your time after Healthouse with objectives and check-ups
- Possibility to get in touch with your nearest Naturhouse Shop at home to continue with your recommended diet.
- fluffy Bathrobe
- High quality amenities
- Activity wristband FitBit
Rate Programme “Healthouse 7 days”: 2400,00 per person/week
Room type and VAT not included.
- The types of treatments vary according to medical recommendations.